2015 Wichita Chevy Youth Baseball Clinic
Chevrolet is hosting two FREE youth baseball instructional clinics in your area for boys and girls ages 6-14. Instruction will be provided by the experienced staff and players of Ripken Baseball and the Wichita Wingnuts! Players will break out into age groups and rotate through stations to learn the essentials of hitting, fielding, throwing and more!
Spots are available on a first come, first serve basis – register NOW to secure your spot!
Clinic 1: Friday, May 15th (Instruction by Ripken Baseball)
Schedule: Check-In: 5:00PM-6:00PM
Where: Hobart-Detter Field
9 Emerson Loop
Hutchinson, KS 67501
Clinic 2: Saturday, May 16th (Instruction by the Wingnuts)
Schedule: Check-In: 8:00AM-9:00AM
Where: Lawrence Dumont Stadium
300 South Sycamore Street
Wichita, KS 67213
Online Registration is Easy!
1. Go to www.youthsportsclinics.com
2. Click the blue “Register Now” button
3. Select “Wichita” in the drop-down menu
4. Enter the password “playball” (all lowercase, no spaces) and click “Submit”
5. Click “Register Now” for desired session and enter registration information. Click “Add Attendee” on the next screen to add players.
6. Click the blue “Complete Registration” button at the end of the page to submit your registration!
7. Don’t forget to download the waiver (from the website or confirmation email). Each child must have a completed waiver to participate!